Fantail Services Ltd is a fast-paced, highly successful company in the Electrical & HVAC (mechanical) industry that provide commercial, industrial and residential services throughout the Wellington region.
We are currently looking to recruit for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to help us grow and expand our Team. This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic person seeking a key role in a dynamic and growing company. Our electrical service technicians in the service & maintenance division are involved in a wide variety of work such as service fault finding in commercial buildings & factories, to small electrical installations.
Ideally you will have:
- A New Zealand electrical registration.
- Exceptional all-round electrical knowledge.
- Exceptional fault-finding skills with electrical systems.
- Commercial & Residential installation experience.
- Ability to train staff (apprentices).
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a safe manner at all times.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional at service paperwork processes and basic computer skills to manage
your paperwork via your smartphone on our job management app.
- Clean drivers license
The key to success in your application will be having excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize jobs, a strong work ethic and self-motivation.
If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a successful market leading company, apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.