Fantail Services Ltd is a fast-paced, highly successful company in the refrigeration, air-conditioning, heating and ventilation industry that provide commercial, industrial and residential services throughout the Wellington region. We are currently looking to recruit for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to help us grow and expand our Team. This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic person seeking a key role in a dynamic and growing company.
Our refrigeration technicians in the service & maintenance division are involved in a wide variety of work such as fault finding, repairing and maintaining VRV/VRF systems, spilt DX systems, ventilation plant including electric heating, chilled water and boiler systems, cold stores, mechanical valves & control systems including BMS.
Ideally you will have:
- Refrigeration & air-conditioning trade qualifications with at least five years' experience
- Electrical Service Technician License
- Refrigerant Handlers License
- A proven background in refrigeration, air-conditioning, heating & ventilation, service, maintenance and remedial repairs
- The ability to install, diagnose, repair and maintain all forms of HVAC and
- Commercial & Residential experience.
- Ability to train staff (apprentices).
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a safe manner at all times.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional at service paperwork processes and basic computer skills to manage your paperwork via your smartphone on our job management app.
- Clean driver’s license
The key to success in your application will be having excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize jobs, a strong work ethic and self-motivation. If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a successful market leading company, apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.