Fantail Services Ltd is a fast-paced, highly successful company in the heating, air-conditioning and ventilation industry that provide residential, commercial & industrial services throughout the Wellington region.
We are currently looking to recruit for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to help us grow and expand our Team. Our installers are involved with a variety of work that varies from existing & new build houses, school buildings, and light commercial retro-fits.
Ideally you will have:
- Be a NZ registered electrician who has worked with heat pumps.
- Has worked in either a light commercial or residential environment.
- Basic computer skills to manage your paperwork via your smart phone on our job management app.
- Familiar with/and understands basic schematics & diagrams.
- Attention to detail to achieve a high standard of workmanship is imperative.
- Have sound technical ability.
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a safe manner at all times.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
The key to success in your application will be having excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize jobs, a strong work ethic and self-motivation. If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a successful market leading company, apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.