Fantail Services Ltd is a fast-paced, highly successful company in the Electrical & HVAC (mechanical) industry that provide commercial, industrial and residential services throughout the Wellington region.
We are currently looking to recruit for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is looking to help us grow and expand our Team. This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic person seeking a key role in a dynamic and growing company to carry out commercial & industrial electrical installations in Wellington. Our electricians are involved with a wide variety of work installing power, lighting, data and BMS controls in environments such as high-rise office buildings, apartment blocks, industrial factories, warehouses and mechanical controls for our HVAC teams installations.
Ideally you will have:
- A New Zealand electrical registration.
- Familiar with/and understands electrical site plans, schematics & diagrams.
- Exceptional all-round electrical knowledge.
- Exceptional fault-finding skills with electrical systems.
- Commercial & Residential installation experience.
- Ability to train staff (apprentices).
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a safe manner at all times.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional at service paperwork processes and basic computer skills to manage your paperwork via your smartphone on our job management app.
The key to success in your application will be having excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize jobs, a strong work ethic and self-motivation. If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a successful market leading company, apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.