We are currently looking to recruit for a highly motivated, self-driven individual who is
looking to help us grow and expand our Team. This is a unique opportunity to carry out
commercial HVAC (mechanical) installations in Wellington. Our installers are involved
with a variety of work installing ducting for handler units, ventilation systems, boiler
systems and seismic bracing installations.
Ideally you will have:
- Three years’ experience with ducting installations with various materials, ie steel,
stainless, pre-insulated panel flat pack, etc.
- Familiar with/and understands mechanical site plans, schematics & diagrams.
- Previous experience of delivering high standard of workmanship and service.
- Ability to train staff (apprentices).
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a safe manner at all times.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
The key to success in your application will be having excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize jobs, a strong work ethic and self-motivation. If you are looking for a role that will reward you well for your work and provide opportunities for growth and continuing career development with a successful market leading company, apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.